Attention, please make an appointment to go to any of our offices.

How to log into Intervat?

You must log in personally and, if necessary, hold the appropriate role to act on behalf of an enterprise (regardless of whether or not you have active mandates).

1. Logging in on your behalf

There are several alternatives to log in:

  • with a Belgian electronic identity card (eID) or an electronic card for foreigners issued in Belgium
  • with itsme® (if you have a Belgian electronic identity card)

You do not have a Belgian eID or an electronic identity card for foreigners? You have the following options for logging in:

  • You can log in via eIDAS with your own national (i.e. non-Belgian) electronic identification means recognised at European level.
    You need a ‘BIS number’ to use eIDAS. You do not have a BIS number yet? If you reside in a country that has implemented eIDAS, as of the end of January you will be able to obtain a BIS number when you log in to eIDAS for the first time. More information will follow shortly.
  • You can register by visiting a “registration office”. Make an appointment with the “Population” department of the municipalities which have a local registration office.
  • If you do not have either of those login options, you can request access to Intervat via “ForReg”. Select the domain 'VAT/CORPORATE INCOME TAX' when you fill in the ForReg form. In 'Choice of context' choose 'on behalf of a company'. In 'Company registration number' indicate your Belgian enterprise number (as found in the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises).

2. Acting on behalf of an enterprise

For enterprise employees to be able to continue to act on behalf of the enterprise (other than with a certificate), the legal representative (or equivalent function) must grant them specific roles for the e-service, regardless of how they log in.


Belgian electronic identity card (eID) or an electronic card for foreigners



Registration offices