Attention, please make an appointment to go to any of our offices.

Filing the non-resident tax return online

You can submit your return online till November 25th 2022. Don't wait to receive your paper return form!

Get access to your pre-filled return via MyMinfin, your tax file

Please check if and how you can log into MyMinfin.

Your advantages:

  • Your return is partly pre-filled: easier and faster to fill in.
  • Online help for some codes
  • Possibility to correct (once) the return after sending (until the submission deadline)
  • Possibility to add or change your account number in MyMinfin

Are you entering a joint return? Your partner will also have to log into MyMinfin to sign your return.

Getting access to your pre-filled return


Frequently asked questions - online non-resident tax return

  • I am entering a joint return. How can my partner sign the return?

    If you enter your return via Myminfin: your partner will also have to get access to the return via MyMinfin in order to sign it.

    If you enter your return without authentication: a single signature is sufficient. This means that you can enter your return with your or your partner's national number/bis number.

  • I am trying to get access to the return, but I get a message saying that I am not a non-resident. What can I do?

    It may happen that you are not recognised - wrongly - as a non-resident. In this case, get in touch with your tax collector office.

    Our employees will only help you in French, Dutch or German. For legal reasons, they cannot use English or any other language. 

  • I am married or in a legal cohabitation but I cannot complete the codes for my partner. What can I do?

    If you are married or in a legal cohabitation, you must introduce a joint tax return with your partner. For most of the codes, you will have to fill in two columns.

    If you only see one column in the return, this means that we are not aware of your marriage or legal cohabitation. We therefore invite you to regularise your situation.

    You must submit your return by mail. You will be able to submit your return online next year (if you have regularised your situation).

  • How do I get an estimate of the tax amount I owe?

    Before sending your return, click on “Calculate your tax” in the menu at the top of the screen.

    Warning, it only is an estimate.  In some cases, the final calculation of your tax indicated in your tax assessment notice (calculation note) may be different.

    You don’t see any display on your screen? Your browser is probably blocking pop-ups. Open the pop-up via the notification at the top or bottom of your screen or change your browser settings.

    In some specific cases, we cannot calculate the tax amount you owe at the moment. This has no impact on your tax return, so you can submit it without delay.

  • Can I add or change my account number in my non-resident income tax return?

    You have access to MyMinfin

    You can add or change your account number in MyMinfin.

    You access your return without authentication

    For security reasons, you cannot enter your account number in the return without getting authentication first.

    In both cases, you can add or modify your account number when you receive your tax assessment notice (the procedure will be mentioned on the document).