Do you wish to come to one of our offices for an administrative question?
  • For most of your questions, you can go to one of our 11 Infocenters.
  • You can go to your local competent office for your file. You want to find the contact details of the FPS Finance’s competent office for your file?

Offices FAQ

  • Finding the contact details in our letters

    Read the letters that you receive from the FPS Finance: they always mention the contact details of your competent office.

    • For the personal income tax: you will find the contact details of the tax office (tax assessment), of the infocenter (payment or reimbursement) and the regional directorate (competent service if you want to lodge a complaint) on the second page of your tax assessment notice .
    • In a standard letter: you will find the contact details at the bottom of the page.
    • In a letter with a preprinted transfer order: you will find the contact details at the top of the page.

    Warning: according to the matter concerned, there are various competent offices. You can only get in touch with the office mentioned in the letter if it concerns the matter addressed in the letter.  For any other office, please use our office guide .

  • Finding the contact details in MyMinfin, your online tax file

    MyMinfin is your online tax file.  After having authenticated yourself, you will find the contact details of the various competent offices for your file.

    icon contact MyMinfin

  • Using the office guide

    To find any other FPS Finance’s office, you can also read our office guide.

  • Using our Google Maps

    You will find some of our offices in Google Maps. The offices of the General Tax Administration are available for:

    Downloadable file Buildings in Brussels: multi-modal access plans (PDF, 253.79 KB)