Attention, please make an appointment to go to any of our offices.

I live in the United States

How do I declare my pension for the non-resident tax?

Your pension is taxable in Belgium.

Please fill in:

  • Box I (contact details)
  • Box III (your situation)
  • Box VI ("Pensions"): state your Belgian source pension income
  • Box XIII ("Foreign income"): state any income that is not from Belgian sources.

More information in the explanatory booklet