Our name perfectly mirrors our main activity, that is to say the organization of a large documentation as regards the patrimony, including the real estate and the movable property, e.g. furniture, cars, jewels and other objects or money.
We are in charge of collecting the mortgage, registration and estate duties, organising the sales of the State properties, expropriating in the public interest, determining the cadastral income and recovering the non-fiscal claims of the State.
The Administration Measurements and Assessments guarantees:
- the measurement of plots of land and buildings;
- the measurement of administrative borders within the framework of the updating of the cadastral ledger and the development of the geographic information sytem;
- the updating of the cadastral ledger on the basis of the surveyors' plans;
- the determination of the tax basis such as the cadastral income in favour of the tax authorities and the verification of the declared value as regards the registration and estate duties;
- the verification of the construction value as regards the VAT and the value of movable properties such as interests in enterprises, works of art, etc.
The Administration of Legal Security guarantees:
- the collection of registration and estate duties (for the Regions) as well as the mortgage duties, the court duties and the various taxes and duties;
- the publication as regards the real estate and the mortgages of the public officers' deeds;
- the updating of the patrimonial documentation.
The Administration of Patrimonial Services guarantees:
- the private purchase or the purchase by expropriation order of the real estate useful or essential for the building of infrastructures decided by the public authorities;
- the sale of the real estate of the public authorities at their request;
- in its capacity as "public notary", the drawing up of official deeds as regards the purchases and the sales as well as some special deeds on behalf of public enterprises;
- the management of the real estate holding of the State, either by renting it out or by granting it as a concession or by selling it;
- the sale of the movable property out of service from the government;
- the sale, recycling or destruction of the seized goods.
The Administration of Information Exchange and Collection guarantees:
- the collection and exchange of patrimonial information concerning the real estate as well as the movable property of the natural or legal persons;
- the diffusion of this information to the public authorities as well as to the private authorities or to the citizens; It must of course be carried out in accordance with the provisions as regards the protection of data privacy.
The Administration of Recovery of Non-Fiscal Income guarantees:
- the recovery of criminal fines and the intervention in the recovery of non-fiscal claims on behalf of various public authorities;
- the recovery of unduly paid unemployment benefit, administrative fines or educational allowances and loans;
- the recovery of unpaid alimonies from the debtor when the alimony creditors have lodged an application.
- Website of Services patrimoniaux : sale of real estate and movable property, forms, tender document, contacts...
- Website Fin Shop Brussels : sale of movable property, online shop and sales.
- Website of Service des créances alimentaires (SECAL) payment of advances on alimonies and recovery of alimonies.
- Organization chart of the General Administration of Patrimonial Documentation
- Publications of the General Administration of Patrimonial Documentation (PDF, 61.44 KB)
Our address and contact details
You can send a message to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can make a phone call to the following number: 0257 658 53
You can send a letter to the following address:
General Administration of the Patrimonial Documentation
North Galaxy – Tower B 12th floor
Boulevard du Roi Albert II 33 PO box 50