Attention, please make an appointment to go to any of our offices.

Change of address, family situation or bank account number (as non-resident)

You are a non-resident and you change your address or family situation (civil status)? Depending on your situation, the steps to be taken are different.

Reporting a change of address or family situation (as a non-resident)

  • You are residing in Belgium

    You must report the change to your commune of residence to your commune of residence.

  • You are residing abroad and you are a Belgian citizen

    You must report the change to the Belgian consulate or embassy of the country you’re residing in.

  • You do not reside in Belgium and you are not a Belgian citizen

    Mail a marriage certificate or certificate of legal cohabitation or a document attesting your change of address.

    SPF Finances - Centre P Bruxelles INR - Gestion
    Avenue Prince de Liège 133 bte 516
    5100 Jambes

    This document must be written in French, Dutch, German or English. If that’s not the case, have it translated by a sworn translator.

    You (and/or your partner) have a have a Belgian "national registration number" or a Belgian "bis number"? Mention it on the document. You will find this number on your Belgian identity document (identity card, residence permit…) or on your Belgian income sheets (in some cases).

    We will then adapt your file.

Add or change a bank account number

Add or change a bank account number

You can give us your new bank account number: